Under the direction of leading area specialists, our Chronic Illness Support Program aims to offer resources, education, and support in the coordination of the healthcare of patients with chronic or terminal conditions.
Our proactive efforts, inclusive of an organized set of interventions, are focused on the needs of a chronically ill and compromised patient population.
Patients supported in our Chronic Illness Support Program may benefit from:
- Disease Specific Education and Health Coaching
- Multi-Specialist Led and Coordinated Care
- Full-Time Respiratory Therapy
- Palliative Consultation and Support
- Pastoral Support
- Social Services Support and Connections to Community Resources
- Life Enrichment Activities Focused Programming
OUR PATIENTS ARE REALIZING:
- Improved Quality of Life
- Improved Mental Health
- Improved Health Outcomes
- Reduced Hospital Utilization
Our program is under the direction of our Medical Staff:
Dr. Kamal Sewaralthahab Medical Director
Dr. Bhavandeep Bajaj Subacute Medical Director
Dr. Mark Gosnell Director of Pulmonary
Dr. Athol Morgan Director of Cardiology
Dr. Youssef Hokayem Director Of Nephrology & CKD Program
Dr. Mouhamad Annous Vascular Surgeon
Palliative Care Services provided by Accent Care Management Team!