Our physician-led program, under the direction of Dr. Athol Morgan and Dr. Edward Obazee, is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
We tailor our program for individuals with heart disease and pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as CHF, COPD, post heart and lung transplants, emphysema, acute myocardial infarctions and acute respiratory failure.
Our Program Features:
- Team Consults by our Board Certified Pulmonologist
- Non-Invasive Ventilation Support
- 7 Days Per Week Therapy Services as prescribed
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Tracheostomy Care & Management
- Wide Range of Oxygen Therapies
- Nebulizer Therapies
- Comprehensive Education/Training for Patients and Family Members
- Case Management & Discharge Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
Our strong hospital partnerships ensure a smooth transition for those in need of post-acute and surgical care. Under the guidance of our expert therapists, patients rapidly regain their mobility and achieve independence as they prepare for their return home.
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 Days a Week
- Expansive State-of-the-Art Rehab Gym
- Practice ADL Suite with Kitchen
- Transitional Subacute Suite
- Coordination of Post-Discharge Care & Services
Our goal is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help residents get well, be well and stay well.